General Rules and Policy
- Promotions & ticket Terms and Conditions are final and non-negotiable
- Child below Two (2) years old is free
- Child Two (2) years old and above needs a valid child ticket
- Twelve (12) years old and above needs adult ticket.
- Sales once done is final and no promotion will be entertained
- All entrants must pay AED 5 entry to Creek Park this charge is made by Dubai Municipality and is non-negotiable
- Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion / discount
- Prices and show timings are subject to change without prior notice
- Friday 11am, 6pm and Monday 11am show regular seats are free seating
- Free seating on regular seats may be applied during holidays
- Dolphinarium reserve the right to refuse entry and to eject individuals for reason of inappropriate behavior without refund or explanation
- Ticket purchase is valid only for show issued & NO REFUND / NO TRANSFER
Please be aware that no tickets purchased either direct or online are refundable, nor can they be transfered.
ONLINE PURCHASE POLICY
Dubai Dolphinarium is prohibit from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. If you receive your tickets in advance, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets. Tickets purchased on Online are not subject to a per ticket convenience charge and a non-refundable per order handling charge.
Dubai Dolphinarium show ticket does not include Entry Fee to the park. All entrants must pay AED 5.00 to enter Creek Park; this fee is made by Dubai Municipality and is non-negotiable.
Promotions are NOT VALID on online purchases. Promotions are offered at Dubai Dolphinarium ticket counter only. For promotion mechanics, call Dubai Dolphinarium at 04-3369773.
Please note that online booking will be allocated by Dubai Dolphinarium in the best possible seats on the time of booking. Free seating maybe imposed during Holidays / special celebration on Regular Seats.
Monday 11am, Friday 11am and Friday 6pm are on free seating for regular Seats. Be early to get the good seats.
Two years old and above needs Entry Tickets (Please see Rules & Policy).
Your tickets will be held at the Dubai Dolphinarium Reception on the day of the event. Tickets are usually available from one hour before the scheduled event start time.
Tickets can be purchased online using valid Visa, MasterCard and JCB credit cards only. Successful applicants will receive a Confirmation Order Form via email to the email address supplied on the online booking form.
This email contains a unique Confirmation Order Number which should be quoted in any correspondence.
There are two ways to collect your tickets:
a) The quickest way to collect your tickets is to print a copy of the Confirmation Order Form received via email. Present it at the Dolphinarium Reception on the day of the event in exchange for your tickets.
b) If you are unable to print a copy of this invoice - you should make a note of the unique Confirmation Order Number and quote this number upon arrival. (Please note that for security reasons there maybe a slight delay in processing your order).
Please note: for ALL ticket collection you must arrive in person with supporting proof of identity such as a Driving Licence or Credit Card - which MUST correspond with the name and contact details you provide at the time of booking.
CANCELLED and RESCHEDULED EVENTS
Due to technical reasons, we reserve the right to cancel / postpone programs without notice and the tickets will be valid for other programs based on availability.. Should this occur, we would contact you either by phone, e-mail or letter with the contact details you provide at the time of booking wherever possible.