• The UAE’s only spectacular dolphin & seal show is daily, check the show schedule for times.
• The UAE’s only exotic bird show is daily at 12.15pm, 4.15pm &7.15pm
Children under 2 years old are free
Children aged 12 years and above require an adult ticket
Swimming With Dolphins
• We have daily swimming with dolphin sessions and visitors get a once in a lifetime experience to swim and play with these incredible mammals all under the supervision of our expert trainers. Swimmers are briefed prior to the experience and the trainers guide them through the session and answer any questions. Interactions include poolside where you don't get wet, knee deep and deepwater. Advance booking is essential. Sessions can be part of a mixed or private group of up to 8 people. Sessions last for approx 45mins with 20mins in the water with 2 dolphins. Wetsuits are provided and we welcome friends & family who want to watch and take photos, sightseeing in Dubai with a difference!
Mirror Maze & 5D & 7D Cinemas
• The mirror maze & 5D & 7D cinemas are open every day from 10.00am-7.30pm, tickets are available direct at the ticket counters. You do not need to purchase a ticket to the dolphin & seal or exotic bird shows to visit these attractions, you can add them to your itinerary as part of a sightseeing in Dubai!
How To Find Us
• Don't' go crazy doing a Dubai city tour trying to find us. We are easy to find & are located in Creek Park, Gate 1, behind Healthcare City and Wafi - check out 'Contact Us' for more details & see the map at the bottom of this page.
Plan Your Visit
• Dubai Dolphinarium is located in the beautiful Creek Park in the heart of Dubai. After the dolphin & seal or exotic bird shows, try out the UAE’s only mirror maze or our crazy 5D & 7D cinemas! There are lots to do & see in the park, especially in the cooler months. We recommend that you keep at least a couple of hours free to spend here or make sure we are included in a Dubai city tour, you won't be disappointed!
Creek Park Gate Charge
• AED5 per person is charged at the gates to Creek Park- this charge is by Dubai Municipality and is non-refundable & non-negotiable
• We have a restaurant which serves a variety of Asian inspired food, as well as snacks & drinks
• We have professional photographers on hand, ready to capture those special moments with our dolphins, seals & exotic birds!
• Baby changing units available in the washrooms
• At our gift shop, you can find a huge range of souvenirs, toys & gifts. You don’t need an entry ticket to visit the shop.
• We have wheelchair access and special access seating
• There are prayer rooms located next to the main dolphinarium building