Looking for an indoor adventure? Then look no further than Dubai Dolphinarium, come, jump & bounce on our trampoline!
RATES FOR EVERY 15 MINUTES
|Child (7-12 years old)||20 AED|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· The trampoline is only suitable for children 7 years old and above
· Maximum allowed weight on one trampoline mat is 250kg
· In case of violation of the rules the management reserves the right to stop the session without refunding the cost of all paid tickets.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR:
• Pregnant women
• For people with heart disease, joint problems, nerve problems
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THE ATTRACTION IF:
· You are intoxicated with alcohol
· You are under the influence of drugs/medications
RULES OF THE COURT:
a. ONE PERSON PER TRAMPOLINE! NO DOUBLE BOUNCING
b. ALWAYS follow court monitor instruction at all times.
c. ALWAYS jump within your ability and be aware of your surrounding at all times.
d. NEVER sit or lie on the trampoline beds or pads
e. NEVER climb up the angled trampoline beds or grab onto the nets.
f. NEVER run, rough-house, or play tag
g. Wear appropriate clothing without sharp objects. Empty your pockets before jumping
h. NO one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is allowed
i. NO shoes are allowed on the trampolines. Sock or bare feet are permitted
j. NO food or drinks on the trampolines
k. Do not intentionally jump into nets/fences
l. Damages have to be reported to the staff immediately
m. Flips and other tricks can be dangerous
n. Single flips are permitted but no more than 2 in a tow. NO flips over the pads.
o. Before jumping to another trampoline, make sure there is not another jumper already using the jump surface.
p. Phones, cameras, and other hand held objects are not allowed on the trampoline mats and padding
q. Do not jump from the trampolines onto walkway areas.
r. ALWAYS report injuries or hazards.