Dubai Dolphinarium Careers
We are constantly on the lookout for fun, optimistic and talented individuals to join our team. If you're a passionate self-starter, Dubai Dolphinarium is a great company for you. Apply now!
For vacancies, please see below:
Hiring For Bird Trainer:
- Trains birds in new behaviors and reinforces trained behaviors
- Transports birds to exhibit or performances
- Assists handlers at performance
- Sets up props, stages or other performance areas
- Grooms birds for public appearance and health maintenance
- Controls birds to ensure public safety
- Prepares bird feed and feed birds
- Administers prescribed medication and nutritional supplements
- Assists medical staff in treatment of assigned birds
- Keeps feeding, medication and other records regarding bird car
- Makes informational presentations to the public
- Answers questions and provides information to the public regarding assigned birds
- Applicants must have knowledge of operant conditioning.
- Minimum of two years of exotic bird training experience is required.
- Desirable qualifications for these positions include a Bachelor of Science in biology or other scientifically related field, knowledge of behavioral enrichment, as well as a broad base knowledge of birds. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Additional desired qualifications for this position include excellent public speaking and presentation skills, the ability to communicate effectively
This position is required for managing the day-to-day aspects of the bird collection at bird training center to organize public bird shows, educational demonstrations, and staff management.
The Bird Trainer performs all job assignments with a positive attitude that reflects Dubai Dolphinarium mission and vision. Under the supervision, performs a wide variety of functions in the training, handling and care of exhibit birds used for public appearances and contact, such as educational programs, bird shows and performs related work as required.
Hiring For Receptionist:
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain the general office filing system
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong phone skills
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English, Arabic. Speaking is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Emirati Nationality only
Hiring For Assistant Digital Marketing Executive:
- Assisting in making Arabic contents for social media platforms.
- Work closely with sales & marketing team in terms of developing marketing strategies.
- Assisting in all creative requirements within the sales & marketing department.
- Assisting in preparing Arabic agreements and guidelines to ensure that collaboration is beneficial to the company.
- Native Arabic speaking
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills