General Terms & Conditions
Dubai Dolphinarium General Terms & Conditions
“Sea Magic Recreational Services” Dubai Dolphinarium aims to make your browsing experience easy, efficient and equitable, so we can get you on your way to live events as quickly as possible. The following purchase policies are designed to ensure your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase process. You are advised to read it carefully.
Online Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of Sea Magic Recreational Services “Dubai Dolphinarium” website “www.dubaidolphinarium.ae” is subject to the following Terms & Conditions. Your access and/or use of services on www.dubaidolphinaium.ae is in consideration of your agreement, without limitation, to be bound by these Terms & Conditions of Use.
Dubai Dolphinarium holds the right to change these Terms & Conditions of Use and may do so by posting notice of such modifications on this page. Any alteration is effective immediately upon posting unless otherwise stated. You are required to visit this page to review the current ‘Terms & Conditions’.
Limitations on Use
By accessing this site, you agree that you will not, and will not help or enable others to:
- Use www.dubaidolphinarium.ae to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others in any conduct which would form a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Use the Website to submit, post or transmit pornographic, discriminatory, libelous, harassing, defamatory or any illegal content;
- Use the Website to submit, post or transmit unauthorized chain letters, junk emails or other mass messaging or any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation whether commercial in nature or not;
- Use the Website to post any material that violates the intellectual property of any third-party rights;
- Use the Website to impersonate other parties, represent any business or claim a relationship with which you are not authorized.
- Use the Website to collect or store information about others.
- Use the Website to interrupt the normal flow of communication by any means.
- Use the Website to modify, damage or delete any content posted on the site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website through any means; use the Website to transmit or upload any content that contains computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses").
Dubai Dolphinarium General Terms & Conditions
“Sea Magic Recreational Services” Dubai Dolphinarium aims to make your experience easy, efficient and equitable, so we can get you on your way to live events as quickly as possible. The following policies are designed to ensure your satisfaction and safety. You are advised to read it carefully.
General Rules and Policy
- Promotions & ticket Terms and Conditions are final and non-negotiable
- Promotions are valid only at Dubai Dolphinarium ticket counter. Specific online offers can only be used through purchase online at Dubai Dolphinarium website.
- Customers must present or inform the cashier of any promotions they wanted to avail before the transaction, any promotion presented after the transaction will not be honored.
- For any promotion, offer and complimentary tickets customers are requested to follow procedures and conditions. The cashier has the right to refuse any transaction that has any procedural conflict and technical issues regarding any offers.
- Child below Two (2) years old is free. Other attractions inside Dubai Dolphinarium child age might be different and condition must be followed.
- Exactly Two (2) years old and above needs a valid child ticket
- Exactly twelve (12) years old and above needs adult ticket.
- A child less than 7 years old is not allowed to enter the show arena without any accompanying adult.
- Sales once done is final and no promotion will be entertained
- Dubai Dolphinarium show ticket does not include Entry Fee to the park, All entrants must pay entry ticket to Creek Park this charge is made by Dubai Municipality and is non-negotiable
- Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion/discount or special rates.
- Dolphinarium reserves the right to create promotional ticket price and any promotion will not be accepted on this rates.
- Prices and show timings are subject to change without prior notice
- Monday 11am, Saturday 11am, Friday 11am and 6pmshows regular seats are free seating
- Free seating on regular seats may be applied during holidays or any shows that Dubai Dolphinarium management choose.
- Guests are requested to follow seat numbers when assigned.
- Dolphinarium reserve the right to refuse entry and to eject individuals for reason of inappropriate behavior without refund or explanation
- Dubai Dolphinarium reserves the right NOT to issue again any lost tickets. Guests are requested to check their tickets and change before leaving the counters.
- Ticket purchase is valid only for show issued & NO REFUND / NO TRANSFER
Canceled and RESCHEDULED EVENTS
- Due to technical reasons, we reserve the right to cancel/postpone programs without notice and the tickets will be valid for other programs based on availability.
Dubai Dolphinarium vicinity rules
- Please respect your fellow customers and do not approach the ticket counter unless it is your turn.
- Strollers are not allowed inside Dubai Dolphinarium Arena
- Children must be always supervised by Parents / Guardian
- Guest are requested to wear proper clothing; any guest that is wearing indecent clothing might be asked to leave the premises
- Smoking is not allowed inside Dubai Dolphinarium and its premises unless otherwise assigned.
- Customers are not allowed to throw any material at Dolphinarium pools.
- Dubai Dolphinarium is NOT responsible for any lost items, strollers and any personal belongings of the guest.
- Guest must present valid entry tickets to enter the Arena.
- Please do not bring any sharp material or hazardous items. Items that might cause any security concern will be confiscated
- Dubai Dolphinarium security/cashier might ask identification of child for age verification purposes
- Dubai Dolphinarium prohibits any form of selling / reselling tickets of a customer to another customer including any form of promotions. Dubai Dolphinarium reserves the right to ask the individual to leave the premises who violates the conditions.
- Dubai Dolphinarium is not responsible in any changes in the booking from travel agencies or any bookings made outside Dubai Dolphinarium counter or website.
- Guest can contact Dubai Dolphinarium for any special prices or promotions not listed in any written communications or online.
- Please be informed that Dubai Dolphinarium is monitored by CCTV
- Guests are expected to arrive at least 30 minutes before the session commences, Dolphin Planet reserves the right to sell slots if the customer is unable to arrive on time
- Dolphin Planet will reschedule a guest interaction if 24 hours or more notice is given
- Dolphin Planet reserves the right to cancel or reschedule interactions without prior notice
- Management has the right to change or cancel the session timing
- Booking is NON-REFUNDABLE. Unused booking/ticket will be forfeited.
- The trainer deserves the right to cancel the session with no refund if the guest fails to follow safety instructions given during the session
- Amount of time in the water is approximately 20 minutes for deep swimming and shallow interaction
- Children must be 8 years old above, and a confident swimmer (Deepwater)
- Water temperature is 23 degrees
ONLINE PURCHASE POLICY
Dubai Dolphinarium is prohibited from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. If you receive your tickets in advance, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets. Tickets purchased on Online are not subject to a per ticket convenience charge and a non-refundable per order handling charge.
Dubai Dolphinarium holds full rights of all the database entered on the system whether or not an online purchased is made.
Dubai Dolphinarium show ticket does not include Entry Fee to the park. All entrants need a NOL card. It should have a credit of atleast AED5(for each guest) to enter Creek Park. This charge is made by Dubai Municipality and is non-negotiable. In case, the guests doesn't have a NOL card, they can purchase at the gate for AED25.
Promotions are NOT VALID for online purchases. Promotions are offered at Dubai Dolphinarium Ticket Counter only. For promotion mechanics, call Dubai Dolphinarium at +9714-336 9773.
Please note that online booking will be allocated by Dubai Dolphinarium in the best possible seats at the time of booking. Free seating maybe imposed during Holidays / special celebration on Regular Seats.
Monday, Friday & Saturday 11 am and Friday at 6 pm are on free seating for regular seats. Be early to get the good seats.
NOTE: If you will not receive your online booking confirmation, kindly e-mail your concern to [email protected].
Two years (2) old and above needs Entry Tickets (Please see Rules & Policy).
Your tickets will be held at the Dubai Dolphinarium Reception on the day of the event. Tickets are usually available from one hour before the scheduled event start time.
Tickets can be purchased online using valid Visa, MasterCard and JCB credit cards only. Successful applicants will receive a Confirmation Order Form via email to the email address supplied on the online booking form.
This email contains a unique Confirmation Order Number which should be quoted in any correspondence.
There are two ways to collect your tickets:
a) The quickest way to collect your tickets is to print a copy of the Confirmation Order Form received via email. Present it at the Dolphinarium Reception on the day of the event in exchange for your tickets.
b) If you are unable to print a copy of this invoice - you should make a note of the unique Confirmation Order Number and quote this number upon arrival. (Please note that for security reasons there may be a slight delay in processing your order).
Please note: For ALL ticket collection you must arrive in person with supporting proof of identity such as a Driving Licence or Credit Card - which MUST correspond with the name and contact details you provide at the time of booking.